Nambawan Super Launches Mobile App
Contributors to Nambawan Super Ltd (NSL); the largest superannuation fund in the country, has launched their new mobile app which will allow contributors to access their account details via a smart phone.
The app allows members to view transaction history, account information, beneficiaries, account summary and statements.
According to the fund Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Garry Tunstall, the app is part of Nambawan Super’s effort to ramp up customer service. He said:
“The new smartphone app is in addition to the activities that Nambawan Super has embarked on to ramp up services to make things easy for our members.”
He said the fund understood the hardships faced by members who have to travel to major townships to access their services given our geographical challenges.
Tunstall also thanked everyone involved in the development of the app including staff from Kina Investment & Superannuation Services, Financial Synergy and NSL.
How to Register on the Nambawan Super App
Before you can register for the app, you must have the following:
- Smartphone (Android 4.2 or above /iOS);
- Nambawan Super App (can be downloaded at Google Play Store or Apple App Store);
- Active mobile number (registered with NSL);
- Your employer payroll number, and;
- NSL membership number.
If you don’t have a number registered with NSL then visit your nearest branch and ask them about getting registered.
Employer’s HR division can also arrange for NSL staff to visit members’ onsite and activate them. Call Lavouney Paliou on (+675) 309 5205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Download the app and install it on your device.
- Enter username and password. You will receive this information when you first register and activate your mobile number.
- Enter 4 digit PIN (you will be asked to reconfirm it) and you are set.
For those who have already registered at www.nslonline.com.pg then enter your current username and password. You will go directly to step 4.
If you require more information or would like clarification then please contact NSL on the contacts above.