Nokia 6700s Internal Memory Full Issue (My Solution)
The Nokia 6700s has an issue with its internal memory and may prevent any applications from running. I’ve searched high and low for a fix but I have been unable to find a solution.
The only way (that I know of) to correct this problem is to do a hard reset on the phone. However, a hard reset means that all data will be deleted and your hone will be set to its original factory settings.
Here is how to reset you Nokia 6700s.
- Turn off the phone. Remove the SIM card (and memory card if any) and make sure your phone battery is full charged.
- Simultaneously press 3, Call, * and the On/Off buttons.
- When the phone vibrates, let go of the On/Off button. Keep pressing the others.
- Release the other buttons when you hear the Nokia start-up tune.
- Switch off the phone and replace the SIM card. Then turn it on.