5 Ways to Get that Annoying Caller to Stop
If you have been getting that annoying caller calling early in the mornings or late at nights and want it to stop, here are a few of things you can do.
- Install software on your phone that can reject callers. There are tonnes available online (and some are free). A simple Google search should help.
- Answer the phone and leave it on (don’t talk) making them waste credits. Do this to people who call and don’t say anything when you answer. Now, with ‘block caller ID’ restricted you can know exactly what number is calling.
- Don’t answer the phone. Ignorance is bliss.
- Make an official complaint with your service provider (DigicelPNG or bemobile). In order to protect their customers, the service providers can block certain numbers from calling you.
- If #4 fails then lay a complaint with the Police. While some people regard this as harmless, it is still harassment.